Welcome to your monthly LifterLMS newsletter!
Read About Recent Technical Product Updates (We’ve been busy)!
- Added the ability to add existing questions to a quiz in the course builder. This allows cloning of existing questions as well as attaching “orphaned” questions currently attached to no quizzes.
- Added the ability to detach questions from quizzes. Coupled with adding existing questions, questions can now be easily moved between quizzes.
- Added permalink capabilities to the builder to allow linking to specific items within the builder (a lesson, quiz, etc…).
- Quizzes with 0 possible points will no longer show a Pass/Fail chart with a 0% (failing) grade on quiz results screens.
- Updated and tested compatibility to WooCommerce version to 3.5.4
- Fixed conflict with Elementor preventing Elementor templates from being used for a WooCommerce product
- Added conditions to check for Classic Editor settings configured to enforce classic/block for all posts
- Progression checks will work properly when WPForms are added to a lesson via the WPForms form block in the block editor.
- Modify integration (WPForms) plugin “active” test methods to support WPForms version 1.5 namespacing changes.
Expand Your Knowledge with the Latest LifterLMS Webinars
Students downloading and sharing pirated course videos can be a significant source of lost revenue. VdoCipher.com provides a Hollywood standard DRM encryption and watermarking solution to prevent downloads and screen capture.
In this webinar Tom Libelt from Smart Brand Marketing will explain why it’s important to break the rules and ignore internet marketers.
Learn about the new WordPress block editor and what it means for your WordPress LMS website.
Grab Your Favorite Drink and Check Out these Podcasts
Chris Badgett and Jonathan Denwood talk about self hosted versus hosted learning management systems and which is the best choice for your site.
Learn about how to create course content that people will buy and get results from with course whisperer Cindy Nicholson and Chris Badgett.
Episode 216: Helping Women Get Their Groove Back by Building Communities and Strong Support Networks from Rural Areas with Rebecca Undem (link https://podcast.lifterlms.com/)
Chris Badgett and Rebecca Undem discuss many topics relevant to course creators, such as community building and how to overcome the isolation faced by many online entrepreneurs.
Read the Latest Featured Updates on our Blog
LifterLMS has always had integration capabilities with WooCommerce, but the all new LifterLMS WooCommerce 2.0 makes the best WordPress LMS and the most powerful WordPress ecommerce system even more powerful together.
Welcome to the next evolution of WordPress and the modern LMS (Learning Management System) website that you own and control! Learn what the new WordPress block editor means for your LifterLMS site.
Other News You Can Use
Here are some other stories and resources we thought you might find helpful…
A new Divi child theme rolled out with LifterLMS integrations.
The Great eCourse Games are on. Learn more and follow along with this annual competition.
Are you looking for images or digital assets? Envato Elements opens up a world of creative possibilities for all your design projects. Powered by a community of talented designers, this platform puts great design in reach for everyone.
WooCommerce App for Apple and Android was just released.
And lastly, you might want to check out this behind-the-scenes look at AffiliateWP by Pippins Plugins, the company behind the most popular affiliate management tool for LifterLMS.
Celebrate Some Community Wins…
Do you have a “win” you’d like to share with the LifterLMS community? We want to celebrate you! Fill out our contact form (link https://lifterlms.com/general-contact/) with the subject ‘Community Win’ and you could be featured in our newsletter and/or social media.
“I sold 16x of my Ethics 6.0 course to one company at a 20% discount using the voucher access code tutorial video you made and I watched.”
“My startup costs were to upgrade my GoDaddy hosting for 5 years to WordPress cPanel to have PHP 7.2, purchased a security certificate for my site, purchased PayPal plugin from you guys. I launched my eight LifterLMS courses on Nov 1. Marked courses FREE until Dec. 1 and promoted to my professional friends. Had 51 course enrollments. Replaced the course free button with a Purchase button Dec. 1. Reached my costs “break even” point Dec. 15. And, I haven’t even marketed to my full pro email list which is more than 600+ in NYS and about 2000 USA.”
Here’s What We’d Like You To Do Next…
See you next month!