Welcome to your monthly LifterLMS News You Can Use, April edition: #003.
Read About Recent Technical Product Updates (We’ve been busy)!
- Create custom thank you pages with new access plan checkout redirect options.
- Added the ability to drag and drop to sort and reorder items on the membership auto enrollment table
- Improved the interface with the membership auto enrollment table settings.
- Updated LifterLMS Blocks to 1.3.8.
- Fixed an issue causing some installations to be unable to use certain blocks due to jQuery dependencies being declared improperly
- Fixed issue preventing courses with the same title from properly displayed on the membership automatic enrollment courses table on the admin panel
- Fixed an issue preventing builder custom fields from being able to specify a custom sanitization callback
- Fixed an issue preventing builder custom fields from being able to properly save and render multi-select data
- Disable checkout redirects for access plans connected to a WooCommerce Product.
- Updated Stripe API Version to 2019-03-14
- Added RTL language support
- Fixed issue causing the addition of a new card by a customer with previous purchases via Stripe to cause preexisting cards to be deleted from the customer’s Stripe profile when the “Saved Cards” setting is disabled
- Fixed usage of incorrect filter used to modify checkout credit card fields
- Unminfied (development) assets will now load via the LLMS_ASSETS_SUFFIX constant
- Added an option to allow LifterLMS native ecommerce purchases to be synced to ConvertKit using the ConvertKit purchases API, enabling automations based on purchases
- Added additional options when using LifterLMS with WooCommerce to ensure consenting customers are subscribed via LifterLMS ConvertKit registration and enrollment automations.
- Added custom field mapping to allow automatic population of ConvertKit custom fields with data from LifterLMS registration, checkout, and enrollment fields.
- “Consent” requirements may now be disabled a single line of code: add_filter( ‘llms_ck_enable_consent’, ‘__return_false’ ).
- API errors are now logged to a “convertkit” file isolated from the main LifterLMS log file.
- Improved data validation for all settings submitted via forms on the admin panel.
- Reorganized the settings screen for increased visual clarity.
- Fixed a LifterLMS core 3.29.0 compatibility issue preventing consent from being saved properly during new user registration via the checkout/enrollment screen.
- Resolved an issue allowing the consent and unsubscribe notice message options to show as empty or blank on the integration settings screen.
- Fix an issue preventing grouping and tagging during new user registration on the enrollment/checkout screen.
Grab Your Favorite Drink and Check Out these Podcasts
Learn how to start and grow a podcast and build an online course empire with Joe Casabona. Joe shares some of his journey from working for an agency to taking on his course work as a full time gig when his daughter was born in June of 2018.
Learn about the journey of evolving from service provider to course creator to software entrepreneur with Sam Brodie from Offsprout page builder. Chris and Sam dive into the value of doubling down on a niche, effective partnerships, and what makes a successful productized agency.
Expand Your Knowledge with the Latest LifterLMS Webinars
Watch LifterLMS co-founder Chris Badgett build an online course website completely from scratch in an updated version of this great webinar for beginners.
Read the Latest Featured Updates on our Blog
The latest LifterLMS ConvertKit add-on release packs even more power into the connection between the two tools. Learn about the top 3 benefits in this post.
We now have a 15% discount code available for WP Fusion that you can access in your LifterLMS Pro Discounts area of our website. Learn about how to access our Pro discounts in this post.
Other News You Can Use
Ever wonder about the difference between Gutenberg and Page Builders like Beaver Builder, Elementor, and Divi? Learn more in this great blog post.
Look behind the scenes of a course making $250,000 per month
Here’s a great article on how to properly protect intellectual property from your online business.
Stripe is expanding to these new countries.
Keep your eye out for forthcoming details on our WP Forms Pro giveaway April 8 – 15th.
Do you want to design a clear roadmap to take your course idea to the first 100 paying students and beyond with the help of failed course creators turned successful online teachers? Sign up here!
WordPress has officially ended support for PHP 5.2 – 5.5 and bumped its minimum required PHP version to 5.6.
And last, but not least, Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up May 6 -10. Mark your calendar for special discounts and more!
Celebrate Our Community’s Wins…
Do you have a “win” you’d like to share with the LifterLMS community? We want to celebrate you! Fill out our contact form with the subject ‘Community Win’ and you could be featured in our newsletter and/or social media.
“We built Circulus Online in November 2017 offering a variety of online courses for financial planners for which they can earn required Continuous Professional Development hours. We started off with online marketing only and getting financial planners to sign on. One by one. Then early in 2018 we started looking for groups and found that selling offline was actually much easier and more profitable. We have excellent completion ratios and users complete between 250 and 300 lessons per week. We grew to 374 users to date which would not have happened if we did not sell offline. So don’t ditch the in-person pitch. “
“We have reached a 1000 members on the platform from across the world which is great! super happy with LifterLMS and how it is helping us to grow the learning platform more.”
Here’s What We’d Like You To Do Next…
Do you have a favorite teacher you’d like to celebrate? Or maybe an interesting teaching method you are using for your online course that you would like to highlight? Fill out our contact form with the subject ‘Teacher Appreciation’ and you could be featured in our social media for Teacher Appreciation Week!
See you next month!