Welcome to your monthly LifterLMS News You Can Use, February edition: #0013.
- Fix error resulting from undefined default value.
- Fix PHP 7.4 deprecation notice.
- Added secure key compatibility to allow credential definition via constants.
- Added filter llms_paypal_disable_reference_transactions to allow explicit disabling of ref. Transactions.
- Fixed issue causing recurring transactions to show an empty description field in PayPal-generated email receipts.
- Use the recurring description for manual recurring payments instead of the one-time payment language.
- Fixed a number of instances of the incorrect text domain being used for translation functions.
- Fix: Student quiz attempts are now automatically deleted when a quiz is deleted.
- Fix: “Orphaned” quizzes (those with no parent course and/or lesson) can be deleted from the Quiz reporting table.
- Fix: Quiz IDs on the quiz reporting screen now link to the quiz within the course builder. If the quiz is an “orphan” there will be no link.
- Tested to WordPress core 5.3.2
- Beaver Builder: Fix module visibility issue when hiding modules based on enrollment in specific courses or memberships.
- Action Manager: Remove non-functioning featured image hook. Featured images are output by themes not by LifterLMS.
Learn about how you can build your WordPress LMS freelance business transformation with Matt Inglot in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett of LifterLMS.
Episode 265: How to Sell a Lot More of Your Course or Membership with Copywriting Expert and Sales Strategist Marc Allen
Learn how to sell a lot more of your course or membership with copywriting expert and sales strategist Marc Allen in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett of LifterLMS. Chris and Marc discuss how course creators can increase conversions and make their offer more valuable.
Episode 266: Rodica Irodiu Shares How to Make a Fast, Beautiful Online Course WordPress Website with the Neve Theme by ThemeIsle
Rodica Irodiu shares how to make a fast, beautiful online course WordPress website with the Neve theme by ThemeIsle in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett of LifterLMS.
Expand Your Knowledge with the Latest LifterLMS Webinars
Having a fast website is mandatory to grow your audience. This will help you have a better user experience, better SEO, more traffic, and more conversions. In this training we are going to go through the different solutions to make your LifterLMS website faster.
Learn how to unlock the incredible power and flexibility of WordPress for your online course website without making the classic mistakes. Three technology companies come together to show you how to launch your online course website like a pro.
From our Blog and Beyond: Other News You Can Use
New LifterLMS review by A is for Affiliate
Want to learn the 5 qualities of a great coach?
Learn how to build a beautiful awesome online course website and sales funnel, step by step, using WordPress, the Astra Theme, Elementor, CartFlows, and LifterLMS.
What is a MVP, and How it Can Help You Launch a Successful Membership Site?
Let’s recap 2019!
Introducing these LifterLMS 3rd Party Integrations
Lead your LifterLMS online classes with style organization and the most user-friendly course interface in the StudioPress / Genesis suite. Packed full of features and functionality, Course Maker Pro can be customized to reflect your style and sensibility and all things that make this experience uniquely you!
A WordPress theme for the long-standing business. Neve’s mobile-first approach, compatibility with AMP and popular page-builders makes website building accessible for everyone.
GamiPress lets you award your users with digital rewards for interacting with your WordPress website.
Powerful marketing automation at an unbeatable price. Simplify, consolidate and automate your sales and marketing in WordPress with Groundhogg.
With Rebrand LifterLMS Pro you can enhance your customer’s learning experience by giving LifterLMS, learning management system plugin your own branded image.
With Course Scheduler, you can quickly and easily set multiple start and end dates – either manually or on an automatically generated schedule.
Overheard in Support
“Excellent. How awesome. This is exactly what I needed. Just a tweak. Thank you for your help.”
“LifterLMS support was quick and helpful.”
“Great response and resources for my issue — many thanks!”
“Thank you very much for your support, my problem has been resolved by your team!”
Here’s What We’d Like You To Do Next…
Check out our Recommended Resources to learn about tools, plugins, and themes that have been vetted to work well with LifterLMS.
See you next month!