Your speed of success will increase if you read these 5 books.
1) Design For How People Learn by Julie Dirksen
Products, technologies, and workplaces change so quickly today that everyone is continually learning. Many of us are also teaching, even when it’s not in our job descriptions. Whether it’s giving a presentation, writing documentation, or creating a website or blog, we need and want to share our knowledge with other people. But if you’ve ever fallen asleep over a boring textbook, or fast-forwarded through a tedious e-learning exercise, you know that creating a great learning experience is harder than it seems.
In this book, you’ll discover how to use the key principles behind learning, memory, and attention to create materials that enable your audience to both gain and retain the knowledge and skills you’re sharing. Updated to cover new insights and research into how we learn and remember, this new edition includes new techniques for using social media for learning as well as two brand new chapters on designing for habit and best practices for evaluating learning, such as how and when to use tests. Using accessible visual metaphors and concrete methods and examples, the book will teach you how to leverage the fundamental concepts of instructional design both to improve your own learning and to engage your audience.
2) Start From Zero: Build Your Own Business & Experience True Freedom by Dane Maxwell
This book includes research on “who” is most likely to be successful in entrepreneurship across 26 different personality factors.
No hype. No BS. No fluff. This is a comprehensive book full of examples to draw from. Start From Zero gives you the repeatable path to create a meaningful and profitable business without being dependent on any person, any platform, or anything.
See new research on the top personality traits pulled from 30 successful entrepreneurs. Learn by example from 15 employees who became entrepreneurs.
Much of the world believes you have to be smart, gifted, or lucky to make it with your own business.
That’s only true to a certain extent. You can actually screw up a lot and still get rich… if you get the right things done right.
This is the only book that will show you how to successfully start from zero when you have nothing.
Not even confidence.
The book is the result of over 10 years of research, based on tested principles, with a methodology that will still be relevant a hundred years from now.
If you are frustrated with your income and earning potential, this book is for you.
Start From Zero teaches you how to install the 4 brains you need to create income & scalable products from scratch.
Whether you are a frustrated employee, a time-strapped business owner, or a curious 16 year old wondering if you should attend college, Start From Zero delivers the goods.
My hope is this book helps make entrepreneurship accessible to the entire world.
I have personally helped thousands of people become free with this exact process.
All of them started from zero. Many of them started as employees.
You can be next.
Put these principles into practice for 90 days and learn the skills to make success more likely in any endeavor you choose!
Million Dollar Coach is the must-have resource for coaches. Increase the income you earn, work when and how you want, watch your clients get incredible results…… and become empowered to live a life of massive personal freedom.
The book is designed to shift these issues you may be experiencing such as:
- Too many coaches hit an income ceiling, and never make the kind of money (or the kind of impact) that they are capable of. They get stuck at one of the 3 plateaus: Survival, Stability or even Success
- Most coaches blame themselves, and try to work on their MINDSET — But nothing changes because it’s not your mindset that’s the problem. It’s the MODEL that needs to change.
- The model that you bought into when you started your coaching business is completely unscalable
(Manual prospecting to get a few leads, followed by one-to-one selling and dealing with objections, excuses and stalls… and time-for-money coaching so there’s never any time for you). • For the last 5 years, the author has been working with a select group of coaches, taking them from Stability to Success and Scale. Taki Moore has a very new approach and he shares the very best of what is working for them to become a Million Dollar Coach.
This book is essential reading for coaches of all types and experience-levels and is of particular value for anyone looking to start a coaching business to short cut growing pains and quickly rise to become a Million Dollar Coach.
4) Teach Your Gift: How Coaches, Consultants, Authors, Speakers, and Experts Create Online Course Business Success in 2020 and Beyond by Danny Iny
Inside these covers, you’ll learn what the online course business opportunity really looks like in 2020 and beyond—and exactly what coaches, consultants, authors, speakers, and experts need to do to seize it.
- how Danny went from hundreds of thousands of dollars of debt to a multimillion-dollar business in just a few years, thanks to online courses. (Introduction)
- who is really buying online courses today and how to cater to their interests. (Part 1)
- what goes into a world-class course that protects your credibility as an expert. (Part 5)
- a simple but super effective methodology for quickly validating that your course idea has legs. (Part 3)
- how to attract paying students quickly—before you’ve even built out the whole course. (Part 4)
- the four different ways that online courses can fit into your business model. (Part 2)
- what the landscape for online courses looks like today, and how it has evolved over time. (Part 1)
Not understanding that last part is probably the biggest reason why so many course entrepreneurs fail, and it’s not their fault—so much of what you hear out there is hype based on a playbook that’s five years out of date!
Danny’s not going to waste your time with rah-rah energy or pie-in-the-sky success stories. If you’re familiar with my work at Mirasee or his past books like Teach and Grow Rich or Leveraged Learning, you already know what you can look forward to in these pages: the straight goods on how things really work today, and what it takes to be successful with online courses.
5) Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice by Russell Brunson
Find Your Message, Build A Tribe, And Change The World…
Founder of Click Funnels, Russell Brunson shares how he’s sold close to $400 million by building a mass movement of entrepreneurs who paid to hear his message.
It doesn’t matter what message, product, or service you are selling online, if you don’t build a mass movement of people who will pay to hear your message, it’s unlikely you will achieve success.
Expert Secrets Will Help You Too
- Find your voice and give you the confidence to become a leader…
- Build a mass movement of people whose lives you can affect…
- Make this calling a career, where people will pay you for your advice…
- Your message has the ability to change someone’s life.
The impact that the right message can have on someone at the right time in their life is immeasurable.
It could help to save marriages, repair families, change someone’s health, grow a company or more…
But only if you know how to get it into the hands of the people whose lives you have been called to change.
Expert Secrets will put your message into the hands of people who need it.
Russell Brunson is a serial entrepreneur who started his first online company while he was wrestling at Boise State University. Within a year of graduating he had sold over a million dollars worth of his own products and services from his basement!
For over 10 years now Russell has been starting and scaling companies online. He owns a software company, a supplement company, a coaching company, and is one of the top super affiliates in the world.
Expert Secrets was created to help entrepreneurs around the world to start, promote and grow their companies online.